Summary of the C Language
General form of a C program
/* multi-line comments
// single-line comments
- Include a "header" file from a "system" directory, e.g. for any
standard libraries used.
- Include a "header" file from a "local" directory, e.g. for
definitions which are global to a project.
- Define literal constants; the compiler will replace every occurence
of label in the source code with the text specified by
- global variable declarations
- These variables are accessible by all functions in the file, and are
also "public" (and hence accessible from any other file in the program) unless
declared with the
- the first function called when the program executes; returning from
it returns to the operating system.
(parameter variable declarations
- local variable declarations