ADSP-2191M memory architecture
- The ADSP-2191M has one single memory space, containing both programme
memory and data memory.
- A memory location addressed as PM (Programme Memory) is 24-bits
- A memory location addressed as DM (Data Memory) is 16-bits wide.
- Address width = 24-bits (16 M).
- Total of 16 Mwords is accessible, as 256 pages of 64 Kwords.
Internal memory (page 0016):
||32 Kwords of 24-bit Programme Memory.
||32 Kwords of 16-bit Data Memory.
- Address width = 18-bits (256 K).
- Upper 8-bits of an address formed from IOPG register.
- Lower 10-bits of an address formed from immediate date within the